[Vision2020] vote today! and more --

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 16 06:18:43 PDT 2006

Remember, if you live in school board zones 2 and 5, to get out and vote!
You can cast your ballot at the MSD office on Cleveland and F streets.

Also, my thanks to Bob Stout, John Dickinson, and Aaron Ament for their
votes to not rezone the Thompson property, effectively, for now, ensuring
that a Super WalMart is not coming to town anytime soon.  The vote took a
lot of guts, and Jeff and I are grateful.

And thanks to Chas for pointing out two important things -- one, some
opinions are just too offensive or birthed in error to garner much respect,
and two, if foreign dignitaries really, truly, need my help to reclaim their
rightful inheritance or investments, they have weaknesses that birthright or
all the money in the world won't help.

Not long ago, I was sent a letter inviting me to join a secret society of
cognoscenti and elites that has existed worldwide for more than a century.
It was, the letter assured me, because one of its members had noticed my
leadership qualities and superior intellect and submitted my name to the
group, which immediately sent me a letter asking that I join them.  But it
was all a secret, a hallowed society of moguls, mavens, and meritocracy that
sought my company -- as long as I swore to keep it secret.

I declined, although with some regret.  After all, a homemaker and school
board trustee in Moscow, Idaho, doesn't often get such an invitation, and I
would have liked to have met Kissinger, Madeline Albright, William F.
Buckley, et al.  But dang it, they were giving away free pancake turners at
the Pampered Chef party across the street, and I just couldn't break away.

Letting the Illuminati congregate without me,

keely