[Vision2020] Re: Will Sean stay or will he go? Tune in next time for...............

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:40:53 PDT 2006

On 5/15/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Your views have just as much value as any of ours, Sean.

I see this sentiment expressed frequently, and it is quite sweet, but
utterly false.  Remember that some people's views are valuable only to
their mothers.

Yes, I'm suggesting the heresy that not all opinions are equal.  The
difficulty comes in sorting the wheat from the chaff, and this is
where the pleasure of educated debate lies.