[Vision2020] Re: A response to Mr. Opyr.....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sun May 14 22:47:52 PDT 2006

Joan,

I've been accused of being illogical by your group.  Yet your  invitation to
Ed, Dick and I was predicated on a faulty premise: that I have  ever claimed
to know all there is to know about human sexuality and  relationships.  None of
the 3 of us has ever, of course, made such a silly  claim and you know that.
Perhaps you should enroll in Joe's logic course  this year.

So much for your qualifications as an editor and commentator....

The fact that I have been married once and divorced, has no bearing on my
position with regard to "gay marriage".  You know this but choose to deploy
that argument because it is superficial and fallacious and thus appeals to the
liberal mind.  I'm sure you'll receive the requisite plaudits from your
slavish devotees.  But you will still be WRONG Joan.  You will still  be a MISFIT.
You will still LINGER ALONG THE FRINGES OF  SOCIETY.  And you will continue to
FAIL TO FIT IN.

In closing, let me remind you that MANY inappropriate, twisted and  unhealthy
relationships persist for DECADES.  Their longevity is  hardly proof that
they are loving and proper.

--Tony