[Vision2020] Unsubscribe

sean o2design at wsu.edu
Mon May 15 12:20:54 PDT 2006

Enough.  Pls remove me from the list.  Or tell me
how to correctly request an Unsubscribe.

Is it really any wonder V2020 is of no use to so
much of the Palouse?  A separate 'bashing' list
might be of use.  Sadly, that appears to be what
this one excels at.

Thanks to FSI for its attempt to support a
valuable community forum, and to those who over
the years have provided valuable
announcements/info.