[Vision2020] Last of a dying breed

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Sun May 14 18:49:29 PDT 2006

Wow, I can't top that, nor do I have time to try. Course, I never could write fiction or high fantasy... nor am I an English Master or Doctoral graduate. Too bad it's so far from reality; it's actually quite comical........ such a tirade, rife with, hyperbole, embellishment, and innuendo.. and I'm a dry humor fan. I couldn't stop laughing; Joanie, the famous, snake-tongued fiction writer from Moscow strikes again.

Why are my words and intentions so oft misconstrued? Intentionally I suppose. My honor and integrity speak for itself, however; and I won't give you the satisfaction to dispute each fictitious, libelous, and outrageous allegation. But beneath that ostensibly thick-skinned woman/man, you're an insecure personification of the fallacious description you painted of me..

What I can't understand, though, is why you'd write this phrase and what it implies..., "You'd rather a woman bore your children? Poor woman. Poor children. Poor us."  Are you implying something about my children here? Oh, but I forgot, you, as recently as a day ago, stated you would never talk about someone's wife or children when you went off on Doug. Funny, and all your water carriers leapt to your defense.

--Eddie, signing off for now

P.S, I'll be benching 295 later..my son is gone and I need a stout, masculine, spotter...you busy, sport?