[Vision2020] Re: Bull Joanie, at her threats AGAIN...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Sat May 13 12:48:50 PDT 2006

tom,

Where, in the post Bull Joan was responding to, did Doug threaten her
children?

If you are going to defend this crackpot bitch, how about explaining her
2005 advice to another blogger that they have their brother 'Beat the snot out
of" someone who had disagreed with them on this list?

You people who think those who exercise their first amendment rights to
disagree with you should be battered for having done so, need to be  careful.
Threatening someone's personal safety should they exercise their  rights went out
of fashion with the KKK.

If I were to receive such a threat, I would respond by immediately  arranging
a session in the mat room at the local gym.  After which, there  would be one
tyrannical leftist with a greater appreciation for my right to free  speech.

Snap crackle pop!   --Tony