[Vision2020] Henry Ford's Model A: Biofuel Ready? Brazil's Ethanol Success

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat May 13 15:42:54 PDT 2006

Tom et. al.

Here is a web site, with a picture from 1933 showing the sale of
corn/alcohol "gasoline" at a Lincoln Nebraska gas station.  This web site
claims you can make your own ethanol at home, that Henry Ford envisioned
people making their own fuel, so his Model A cars were designed to run on
either alcohol or gasoline.  This puts a new spin on the idea of an alcohol
still in your barn...

This e-mail address at the web link below:

*email her at **MoonshineShelley at gmail.com* <moonshineshelley at gmail.com>* *

http://www.ethanolstill.com/

Ted Moffett