[Vision2020] Dueling Whinos

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 13 06:47:18 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Over the past year or so two local bloggists have used their cyber
chalkboards to complain about local activities that are simply not going
their way.  I am speaking, of course, of Douglas "His Whineyness" Wilson and
Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney.

These two whine connoisseurs have been operating their cyber whineries
separately.  Perhaps a common venue would be more appropriate for the local
citizenry to properly evaluate and determine who is capable of a better
whine.

Being proactive I have developed such a venue.  Please, turn up your
speakers and link in to:

"Dueling Whinos"
http://www.DuelingWhinos.com

I have extracted several items from their respective whineries and will be
posting them as time goes by.

Cheers, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher