[Vision2020] Re: Joan threatons violence in response todiscussion....

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 11:41:17 PDT 2006

Sorry ToeKnee, but those kinds of threats and other comments by DF have been
made before against other children...seems to be his pattern (learned at the
knee of -"I-just-want-to-talk-to-you-about-how-crazy-your-father-is" Wilson,
no doubt.)

As others have said, say what you will about the adults, BUT LEAVE THE WEE
ONES OUT OF IT OR PAY THE PRICE.  Simple.  Clear.  If you're not man enough
to fight or discuss with adults (ONLY), start sitting at the children's
table, which includes shutting up until spoken to.

J  :]