[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:35:55 PDT 2006

On 5/11/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> Most of the arguments promoting the legalization of gay marriage appear to
> me to be the very same arguments that would promote beastiality, incestial
> marriage and legalization of sex with children.

It is "bestiality," not beastiality, and "incestuous," not incestial.
Further, you asked about incest, not about "incestial (sic)
marriage."

So, sex between consenting adults seems to you to be the same as sex
with animals, sex with kin, and sex with children?

I feel sorry for your dog, your grandmother, and your children/grandchildren.