[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 11 13:57:20 PDT 2006

I find it very interesting that those who openly advocate for gay marriage
here have very little to say about beastiality or what they think of an
organization like NAMBLA.  It makes me wonder if they are hiding something.
Most of the arguments promoting the legalization of gay marriage appear to
me to be the very same arguments that would promote beastiality, incestial
marriage and legalization of sex with children.  Of course, you all know by
now that I am a homophobe, or some such nonsense.  At least a bigot, since I
have my own opinions about this homosexual agenda and it differs from the
norm of this forum, which, by the way is presently the ab-norm of the
mainstream in this country.

Dick S.