[Spam] [Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 20:17:08 PDT 2006

To clarify a couple of things, if I might...

Mr. Jeffs, a NON-pastorized "preacher" of his word (NOT God's), has arranged
"marriages" between CHILDREN as young as 12 and adults as old as 48 - this
is not love or any form of God's work, it is sexual assault, rape, child
molestation, the damaging permanently of a child's life and mind, a SIN in
any language, religion, faith, law, country, etc.  Mr. Ed or Dale or CD or
any other "pervert" that allows this type of behavior as being "normal" and
preferable belongs in the same cell as Mr. Jeffs will find himself in, for
the same length of time - hopefully, that being the rest of their horrible,
miserable, lousy lives.

Mr. Jeffs has also, in his own voice, been heard to say that anyone with
dark skin is loathsome, uneducated, unworthy, vile, not to be dealt with in
any other manner but through a death blow, etc.  If you watch the reports
being done on him and his groups, you will notice NOT A SINGLE NON-WHITE
PERSON is among them.  NOT ONE!  (sounds like your kinda group Mr. Ed?)

The very fact that they have "compounds" with armed guards and that this
person is hiding from the FBI and other law enforcement agents speaks
volumes and volumes of his knowing that his activities are wrong - he is
HIDING...get it?!  He knows he is wrong and that not even God will protect
him no matter how often or loudly he proclaims His name.

Anyone remember Waco?  How about Jonestown?

Why, in all that is Holy, would ANYone support that type of group?

J  :]