[Vision2020] Support or No Support?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 20:47:39 PDT 2006

Dale C says:

"I cannot speak for Swan or the others, but I'm not protecting Jeffs or
anyone who commits sexual crimes. Anyone who has read this blog even
cursorily knows that (i.e., see all the posts about Sexual Offenders).

My point (clearly lost on Lund) is that you cannot argue that polygamy is
criminal and try to legalize homosexual marriage.

It would also be interesting to hear Lund try and give a standard for what
is perverse. "

Ok, for those not of sound mind or thought - get this:

An act against a child, such as marriage to a 48!!! year old man, is sexual
assualt!!  Multiple marriages of young women to a single man is against the
law!!!!  Mr. Jeffs is clearly violating the law by "practicing" polygamy and
by YOU supporting his type of behavior, you are just as bad.  Polygamy is a
CHOICE that Mr. Jeffs makes for his followers...homosexuals do not have any
more of a chioce of their sexual being than you do on your quantity (or lack
there-of) of hair.

Polygamy - choice

Homosexuality - no choice

Get it?  Got it?  Good.

As for this tripe:

Saundra Lund's post must be the ugliest post on a blog that I have ever
read. And I've seen lots of them, both big and small, near and far. It goes
well beyond bad taste and the "fire of the moment". She made it a  personal
smear that has no basis in reality. I hope and give you encouragement to
make her explain herself to a judge. It would do the blog world a great
service. People should be held accountable for their outrageous  statements.

It's ironic that she would post such a hate dripping post on the day that
Joe Campbell was published in the Daily News trying to convince us that
liberals are tolerant. Where is Joe's outcry against Ms. Lund's grotesque
allegations?

Wednesday, 10 May, 2006 8:32 PM by April E. Coggins

Why is it you guys ALWAYS cry law suit anytime someone says something you
don't like?  Is the rule "Unless agreed upon by all of us in the Kirker
Organization as being worthy, be prepared to see me in court?"  Get
real...better yet, get a life!

J  :]