[Vision2020] RE: Spreading hate on the radio.........

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu May 11 00:25:28 PDT 2006

On 5/10/06, Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:

> And Chas...as he dreams up those never-ending animal metaphors just for me
> (sheep, swine, horses, etc)...I'm so touched. Oh, and how my IQ is a
> benchmark used to demean. BTW, it's only 140..a prime example of mediocrity
> if one existed

No.  I did use a swine metaphor ONCE, but it was a biblical quotation,
hence I'm fairly certain that I didn't dream it up.  Granted,
sometimes I feel older than Methuselah, but I promise that we weren't
contemporaries.   Does a single metaphor qualify as never-ending when
you have a 140 IQ?

Speaking of your IQ, I've never mentioned it until now.