[Vision2020] RE: Spreading hate on the radio.........

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 10 21:07:34 PDT 2006

Nothing you've said concerns me in the least, except for your charge that I
haven't represented "Mormon polygamy" correctly.  That requires a response.

First, the Warren Jeffs group is not Mormon, but an offshoot thereof that
LDS folks consider a cult.  Mormonism has disallowed polygamy since early in
the 1900s. Second, the Jeffs group in Colorado City, the focus of the thread
introduced on Vision, does, in fact, commit the abuses I mentioned.  They're
actually rather proud of it, although they consider it a patriarchial
prerogative necessary to enjoy reign as gods of their own celestial
kingdoms.

keely