[Vision2020] Same sex couples

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon May 8 12:52:52 PDT 2006

Chas,

I have read the text of the Senate Bill also, and I admit it does not ban
any specific wording in any textbook.  It does, however, set the stage for
legal challenges of language in school texts.  I also believe there is an
agenda driven purpose behind this bill.  Time will tell.

I made the mistake of reading several news releases on this bill before
actually reading the text of it.  Had I first read the bill, I would have
worded my original post differently and for that I apologize for my haste.
However, I still believe this bill is part of the gay agenda in California
to push their views onto our children.

I can't imagine what good it does to teach young children what the sexual
orientation of anyone in history was.  Why should it even be an issue?  Why
is it important, unless there is some agenda behind it?  With so many of our
children not being able to read, write or keep up with the rest of the world
in math and the sciences, why do we want to push all this sexual orientation
garbage on them?

I believe it is part of the agenda to sway public opinion toward
homosexuality and to pave the way for political agendas of the homosexual
community.  Liberals bemoan such actions from others, why do they push their
ideals in our classrooms?  Personally, I would rather have my child reciting
"Under God" in the pledge than being force fed this sexual orientation
agenda in the public school system.  I believe most of main stream America
would agree with me.

Thank you for the compliment.  I do appreciate intelligent conversation from
you also.

Dick