[Vision2020] Same sex couples

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:33:07 PDT 2006

On 5/8/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> Saundra,Here is the text of the Senate Bill, along with an article.  There
> are many other articles on the web discussing the merits and demerits of
> this bill for those who are interested.

I've read the bill, Dick, and it is quite a stretch to claim that this
bill would "make it illegal to even mention the words "mom" or "dad"
or "mother" or "father" in a school text book."  In fact, the claim is
so ridiculous that you should be ashamed to make it, as I have had
some pleasant conversations with you, and I know that you are not of
sub-Ed intelligence.