[Vision2020] Saint Lot, Child Abuse, and Incest

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:51:05 PDT 2006

On 5/8/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:

> It's good to see that you know better than God. I have one question -
> Are you embarrassed by these passages of scripture and think that
> children should be censored from them? Do you think the gory, bloody
> death of Jesus is too much for them? When should they be ready to
> receive the truth about man's sins and God's Grace?

Personally, I shielded my children from very little.  I read them all
of Roald Dahl, Aesop's fables, the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian
Anderson, _and_ I let them watch Bugs Bunny.  A myth about a barbaric
God who required the blood atonement of his own son wasn't excessively
violent or damaging by comparison.