[Vision2020] Willfully Blind

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 12:31:20 PDT 2006

Christ (though not all are Christ-like) Churchers, and other certain professing
  Christians, would do well to heed Scripture instead of “using” it for your own
   agenda.  How the glare of ego blinds.  Obviously, it’s more important in your eyes
  to answer “serratingly” and glibly than to humble yourselves.  Where is the glory to
  God?

  D.W. appears to long to be a Psalm writer in the manner of David and quite fond
   of stating how afflicted you are, but failing to mention how spitefully poking your
   fingers in people’s eyes just might get you what you deserve.  A David—you are
   not.  Where is the glory to God?

  You’ve separated yourselves purposefully from other true Christians—for one
   thing—by your chosen name of Kirker.  “Now this I say, that every one of you
  saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.  Is Christ
  divided?  Was Paul crucified for you?  Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?”
   I Corinthians 1:12,13  “For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the
  gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none
   effect.” I Corinthians 12:17  Would you call yourselves by the name of a
  building?  But then, it is of Celtic origins which you so love and seem to find
  superior.  What Kirk died for you?  Where is the glory to God?

  We can’t just have “me and my Bible,” now can we D.W.?  You have chosen to
  leave the thing of most importance out—namely the Holy Spirit.  Or is your Holy
  Spirit superior to other non-Kirkers Holy Spirit?  There is neither Jew nor Gentile
   in Christ.  Galatians 3:28

  “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of
  God.  Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church
  of God: Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the
  profit of many, that they may be saved.” I Corinthians 10:31-33.

  <Scimitar>

http://mail.yahoo.com