[Vision2020] Saint Lot, Child Abuse, and Incest

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon May 8 12:26:12 PDT 2006

Nick,

It's good to see that you know better than God. I have one question -
Are you embarrassed by these passages of scripture and think that
children should be censored from them? Do you think the gory, bloody
death of Jesus is too much for them? When should they be ready to
receive the truth about man's sins and God's Grace?

"Is this good reading for our children? I would also ban reading for
children the horrible story in Judges 19."

Tell us what to do, Nick.

lemeno Doug!