[Vision2020] Melynda, Keely, and Dick

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Mon May 8 09:25:50 PDT 2006

Come on Carl, don't be so naive.  Everyone knows that ALL liberals
think in lockstep and have an Agenda.  One that no doubt parallels
the Gay Agenda.  Look it up, I'm sure it's in the handbook, page 353
I think.  I've noticed that ALL conservatives think in lockstep as
well, and their handbook is twice as large as the liberals.
Fortunately for me, I've lost all my copies of both books.

SB