[Vision2020] Beastiality and Incest

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri May 5 23:14:47 PDT 2006

On 5/5/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:

> You have one thought that you made that is not as accurate as your others. You
> say that "this isn't entirely based on faith" and yet it is based on
> faith.

You are right.  I winced when I wrote those words, knowing that
someone might call me out, but hoping that they wouldn't.  ;-)

I try to support my faith with as much rationality and logic as I can.
 Of course, it is ultimately an impossible task.  Paradoxically, I
lack faith in faith.  I favor skepticism and science.  That doesn't
mean that I am a cynic.

I am a big fan of David Hume.  Would you have guessed?