[Vision2020] Beastiality and Incest

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri May 5 23:22:42 PDT 2006

Chas,

Thanks for your response. First I'm not sure who David Hume
is but then I'm just and electrician with 8 kids. I too, lack faith in
faith some times but all of my responses are of faith each time
I make them.

Doug

PS. Was David Hume mentioned in a Monty Python song.

RIGHT!

philosophers song - monty pythons flying circus - Episode 22

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.
Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the
table.
David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.
And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.
There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the
wrist.
Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.
John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty
was particularly ill.
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,
And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."