[Vision2020] Beastiality and Incest

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri May 5 22:46:40 PDT 2006

Chas,

You answered well. I'm perfectly willing to accept that there is no God
just as you are willing (while hoping) to accept that the sun will not
rise
(actually the earth rotates but that is a different cosmology). You
have
one thought that you made that is not as accurate as your others. You
say that "this isn't entirely based on faith" and yet it is based on
faith.
All of the choices that you make each moment are based on faith.
Just as mine are. Some are of a true faith or a false faith.

Keep up the good work

Doug!