[Vision2020] Beastiality and Incest

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:08:46 PDT 2006

On 5/5/06, heirdoug at netscape.net <heirdoug at netscape.net> wrote:

> What is the evidence for your knowledge claim that the sun will show
> itself tomorrow morning?

I don't know that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I am perfectly
willing to accept that it will not (whilst hoping that it will).
However, for pragmatic reasons, it is convenient to proceed living my
life as if I know that it will rise.  Of course, I am assuming a
non-demonstrable causal-chain, but this isn't entirely based on faith,
as I have accumulated a history of prior observations.