[Vision2020] a question regarding Kirk exposure

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri May 5 15:22:30 PDT 2006

Aaron,

You are well on your way to becoming a young Kirk Jedi Knight.  The only
important question is precisely the one you cover up: Did Jerry
intentionally post private correspondence from me or not?  I've already
shown my willingness to accept either answer.  It seems he did.  And even
after all this time, he has not shown back up to correct the record; so it
seems he is granting that I am correct.  Am I not?  Give Jerry a call Aaron
and let us know.  If Jerry did intentionally post private correspondence
from me, then that means this Greyfriar-graduate, Wilson-apologist committed
the very type of action that causes kirkers to censure all our labors at
Pooh's Think.  Now I do think it was silly for Jerry to post that note from
me, and I do not believe he had the kind of justification to do so as we
have had in the Wood the few times we have decided, in principle, to
publicize the continued response to my dissent.  However, this was not my
point; my point was pointing out the incoherence of Jerry's position and
practice.

Michael

Michael,

You really should be more careful about publicly posting private emails.

Just because Bill is a non-kirker doesn't mean he deserves that kind of
treatment. I don't think it's very missional of you.

Aaron