[Vision2020] Same sex couples

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Fri May 5 14:07:36 PDT 2006

I have been reading the lists concerning this subject and I have to admit that I can not yet understand the position of the anti-gay folk. I would like to ask one question to them.

What harm goes to you or your family if there are same sexed couples?

I have been trying to think of what you are really all about but I cannot make sense of it. If there is no harm to you anti-gay folk because of the same sex couples then your motivation becomes some sort of disgusting busy-body, nosey, hateful bit of nastiness. Why don't you just mind your own business and enjoy life more. There is no need for you to insinuate your face into others personal matters.

Like the bible story goes....You who have no sin, cast the first stone. How about it Dick, Tony are you two so confident in your own glorious selves that you think you can pass judgment on others and throw that first stone? It looks to me like you anti-gay folk are the ones in the wrong boat here. How can you profess to be God?

James