[Vision2020] Death Penalty Must Be Abolised

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 4 19:37:44 PDT 2006

Tom, you largely missed my whole point.  I was not trying to start a
controversy with you, only trying to point out that not all conservatives
are 100% against all abortions any more than all liberals are 100% for every
abortion.  There are extremists on both sides, we all know that.

I was merely making the point that I am against tax-payer-funded abortion
for purposes of birth control.  Of course we need to have counseling for
kids in the schools about the dangers of unprotected sex, or any sex, for
that matter.

By the way Tom, "Dick" is spelled with a capital "D"... it is only a matter
of respect.

Thanks for your reply,

Dick