[Vision2020] Death Penalty Must Be Abolised

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 16:15:09 PDT 2006

Tom,

The facts remain that a lot of women do not get educated help before getting
the abortion. Many use this as a means to continue on in the regular lives.
Not taking on responsibilty is a major problem with America. It carries on
in sports, education, raising kids and having abortions. What ever happened
to the days of excepting that you messed up, pay you dues and move on. This
also carries on with abortions.

I believe that if the mother is in danger of death then abortion is
justified. However, when women decide to have the abortion as a birth
control, against the wishes of the mate(yes I think the man should have some
say), without educated help, without looking into a foster home, or other
alternative means, we as America should strive for something else.

My wife worked at planned parenthood for a year and saw the horrors of
abortion. She saw the lasdies who have had 5 abortions. The 14 girls who
come from bad families who didn't/couldn't provide help. Help like adopting
kids. I mean why in the hell are families flying over to thailand and China
by the dozens to pay 40k to buy a kid when we can get them here. Stay here
and help our young ladies ease their minds into adoption.

Legalize abortion for emergencies only, or maybe none after the first
trimester. Not as Nick would say 25 weeks into it.

MD