[Vision2020] Death Penalty Must Be Abolised

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 4 15:44:29 PDT 2006

Of course the subject of abortion is not "black and white 100%" as you put
it, dick.  If it were, it would not be so controversial.

On one side of the controversy there are those that are pro-life and would
not consider an abortion, even if it were their own daughter conceiving a
child as a result of rape.  These pro-lifers are willing to go so far as to
have the government outlaw any and all abortions.

On the other side of this controversy are those that believe in a woman's
right to choose.  Many pro-choice supporters further believe in providing
counseling to ensure that the decision reached is an informed and carefully
considered one.

I wouldn't want you to pay for my daughter's abortion, dick.  Assuming
financial responsibility for a decision is part of becoming an adult.

If it were up to me, I would enhance sex education courses in high school.
I would ensure that counselors became an integral part of each (and every)
PTSA (Parents, Teachers, and Students Association).  What these children
need is somebody that is approachable at school and at home.  Otherwise,
wrong decisions are made.

Keep the kids informed and aware.  If you are a teacher, parent, or
counselor, BE APPROACHABLE.

One last thing.  Outlawing abortions DOES NOT mean that they will not
happen.  Let's make that clear.  Allow abortion to be a last option (after
all others have been seriously and carefully considered).  Outlawing
abortions merely means increased coat hanger sales and crowded back alleys.

Enough said.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown-----Original Message-----