[Vision2020] [advice]

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu May 4 15:56:49 PDT 2006

Scott,

Yes, there were I believe two random emails I posted accidentally a while
back; I mentioned this indirectly in my reply to Jerry.  I'm open to another
explanation from him; but I'll take it as intentional until then.

Thanks

Michael

Michael claims he has never knowlingly posted private emails.  I have no
reason to doubt his word.  He may have very well accidently posted private
emails.

-Scott

Robert Sentz <robsentz at hotmail.com> wrote:

Mike said,

"I can therefore only suspect that you knowingly posted very private
correspondence from me to Vision 2020; this is something, ironically, I have
never done to my recollection. . ."

HMMMMM. Are you sure you've never reposted private correspondence before?

Rob