[Vision2020] a question regarding Kirk exposure

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu May 4 16:03:10 PDT 2006

Bill,

The writer for that story contacted me, but it was an awkward and very brief
chat; I do not think his purpose was to get a feel of my experience. I told
him that Wilson is not your run of the mill 'racist.'   I have not seen the
article yet however.  If the Tribune's story gets me a little bit excited, I
imagine I would want to give a second opinion : -)   However, a written
interview would be better than verbal given the current status of my
situation.

Thanks

Michael

M-

did you see the Lewiston Tribune yesterday front page on Greyfriars
"graduate"

do you want to tell your story in similar fashion?

BL