[Vision2020] Death Penalty Must Be Abolised

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 4 05:35:45 PDT 2006

It is what people have been saying since Roe v. Wade.  It is NOT a matter of
pro-abortion as much as it is a matter of pro-choice, a woman's right to
choose.

Another saying I saw printed on a shirt a wile back that pretty much sums it
up (I'm paraphrasing):

"The clothes I am wearing are mine and so is everything in them."

There is considerably excessive government influence in our private lives.

When considering our government (and especially George Bush) - As Jonathon
Edwards said in the song "Sunshine":

"He can't even run his own life,
I'll be damned if he'll run mine."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- Dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)