[Vision2020] Death Penalty Must Be Abolised

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 3 23:35:40 PDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

In answer to your first question: I would seek bloody revenge. I'm not
saying that it would be the right thing to do, but I would do it,
anyway.  Of course, this is assuming that the identity of the
perpetrator was incontrovertibly known.  It makes me slightly nauseous
to contemplate, even as a thought experiment, so I think I'll shelve
this topic.

 > 2. How can one condone the death penalty, but not abortion? Well at least
> late term abortion.

Isn't the answer obvious?  The reason that Nick or I would support the
legality of abortion has been regurgitated repeatedly, so I think
you'll find your answer there.  Yes, I am one of those seemingly
paradoxical persons who supports legalized abortion whilst being
opposed to capital punishment.