[Vision2020] message bounces and unsubscribes

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:03:35 PDT 2006

Daniel et. al.

Well, OK, but what about the scenario I described?

If someone was using a Hotmail e-mail account for their e-mail address that
they used to subscribe to Vision2020, and they allowed their inbox to
overload beyond the storage allowed, would this create a situation
where their Vision2020 account could be suspended due to too many bounces?

Ted Moffett