[Vision2020] message bounces and unsubscribes

Daniel Bakken dbakken at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:48:39 PDT 2006

Another common problem with AOL is their stone age spam filter. When
AOL receives junk mail from one First Step customer, they block emails
from all First Step addresses for a week or two. This includes
Vision2020 at moscow.com.

We take spamming very seriously. We warn spammers and we do not
hesitate to terminate internet service for repeat offenders. We also
offer the optional Postini intelligent junk email filter. However, we
do not use antiquated blacklists as some of our competitors like
Turbonet do. Blacklists like SpamCop block emails from an entire
domain (@moscow.com, @aol.com) instead of intelligently screening
individual emails.

Daniel Bakken
First Step Tech Support