[Vision2020] Ed's case

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 22:33:46 PDT 2006

I am wondering if Ed is really trying to make his case here, on an open
forum, instead of paying a high-priced lawyer to go to court and argue his
type of hate and ludicrous ideals in front of a judge - and loose.

Why, on the eve of graduation for both universities, would he suddenly show
up and start a parcel of talk that no sane teacher-wanna-be would ever dream
of doing unless he has a hidden agenda or a career death-wish?

It does not make sense to sabotage one's potential future and career in a
small area such as Idaho were folks are known to talk about you no matter
how much you'd rather they didn't.

As a side note...seems funny that Mr. Ed only addresses the gay issue as
being a female thing...too "male proud" to confess men are gay?  hmmmm.....

Second side note...instead of being "white proud" why not celebrate your
ethnic background (which you admit is varied).  We celebrate the Irish pride
every day in what we wear, eat, how we talk, our home and even the names of
our pets.  That is not white pride - it is LOUDLY Irish.  But, I would never
say it is better than any other group - aye, ok except for the English (whom
I would LOVE to see leave Ireland permanently!!!)  But for us, it is the
best there is.  Be proud of what you can do for others not for what you can
"show" them.

Honestly, Mr. Ed - all the best to you and certainly to your family. I have
a feeling they'se gonna need it.

Life is like a cup of tea - it's all in how you make it!

J  :]