[Vision2020] Re: Just let your hate flow like a mountain stream...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 1 22:25:42 PDT 2006

I don't hate you.  There's an enormous gulf between that and just plain ol'
not liking you.

keely

From: ToeKneeTime at aol.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: Just let your hate flow like a mountain stream...
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 00:56:31 EDT

Keely,

Now you know how the conservative community has felt for years, Keely, as
we
have been condescended to and insulted by your ilk over the years.  You  are
no stranger to nasty little put downs yourself.  Nor, God knows, is  Joan.
Your love for her does not give the two of you license to crap all  over
everyone else and then cry foul when they stand up to you.  So go  ahead and
hate us
all you want.  I'll wear your disdain like a badge of  honor!

Refusing to be your victim,  --Tony