[Vision2020] Re: Just let your hate flow like a mountain stream...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon May 1 21:56:31 PDT 2006

Keely,

Now you know how the conservative community has felt for years, Keely, as  we
have been condescended to and insulted by your ilk over the years.  You  are
no stranger to nasty little put downs yourself.  Nor, God knows, is  Joan.
Your love for her does not give the two of you license to crap all  over
everyone else and then cry foul when they stand up to you.  So go  ahead and hate us
all you want.  I'll wear your disdain like a badge of  honor!

Refusing to be your victim,  --Tony