[Spam] [Vision2020] Ed's case

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 1 23:34:05 PDT 2006

Well J,

Sometimes I can follow your line of reasoning, but not this time. It was not me who brought up my case with WSU. FYI (as I already stated), I was offered free legal council to sue, and turned it down. And I don't think I'd lose or "loose" as you so imply--if I did sue. And, your opinion about my "type of hate" is, quite simply, your opinion.

The above dialogue dispels your "hidden agenda" and "death wish" allegations as well.

Now, "sabotage one's potential future"?, How? By defending myself against a topic someone else (a resident 2020 sleuth) brought up; a topic I tried to avoid my not divulging my last name in every email? Hmmmm...some theory there Jackie!

"Gay men". Yes, I realize that there are male homosexuals as well as females. And, I find their actions even more repulsive.

I'm not celebrating the fact that I'm "white" per say. I'm celebrating my heritage that originates from a race (or mixture of races) that is predominately white. This Nation was founded by people that are mostly White (as the founding fathers--no, not the framers--hailed from England, Scotland, and Ireland), and I won't apologize for that. Additionally, I will celebrate the customs set into motion and practiced by my ancestors--who were white--after all, its many of these customs, convictions, morals, traditions, and values that made our Nation stand above all on the world's stage... Now, it seems that celebrating these values is frowned on by liberals and neocons.. I celebrate other races' customs as well. What am I saying? I never did say I celebrated white heritage; I think I originally stated, on my blog, that "... what really gets my dander flowing is that every white person is so afraid of defending their heritage because someone will call them a racist." Look how you people have twisted statements to fit your agenda..

Lastly, I don't shout "white power" from a roof top; that would be racist. It's racist as well to shout the La Raza mantra, or any of those other racist groups hatespeak...NAACP, MEChA, etc...the list goes on.. Richard Butler was a racist, so is Idaho's very own Bo Gritz...don't throw me in that group...I despise those people.  I made a simple observation and it was twisted and distorted to something else. Funny, I believe it was Tom(?) that offered an explanation to my observation, even one that implied he understood my statement... Of course, it was the standard liberal defense of my argument...

Signed,

Mr. Ed (as we've obviously resorted to name-calling again)

An excellent article at http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=19672 explains this issue more coherently and carefully...I'm not an English prof or major; and don't even hold a Bachelor's degree...