[Vision2020] interesting...

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Mon May 1 12:20:23 PDT 2006

In short, Ed, you have no evidence for any of your claims.  You might
have saved yourself a lot of typing (and Vision 2020 a lot of bother)
by answering my questions with a simple "no."  What is true and
verifiable?  That you shopped "The Ed Swan Story" around to an
assortment of gullible right-wing blogs while pretending to be someone
else.  You don't call that seeking fame.  Fair enough.  We'll just call
it lying.

And now I'm adding you to the Bozo Bin.  I have better things to do
than debate your deceits.  The bathroom drain needs snaking, the dogs'
toe nails need clipping, and if I have to get ready for this
afternoon's march on City Hall in support of the Moscow police union.
That's important stuff, Ed, and it's all real.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com