[Vision2020] interesting...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 1 11:06:03 PDT 2006

You prove to be a bigoted, angry simpleton when you attempt to engage
someone, in public, in a discussion about "bull dykes," but I know lots of
bigoted, angry simpletons.  However, when you insult two people I love
dearly, Melynda and Joan, you will not do so without my equally public
condemnation.

It won't change anything, but you won't do it with my silence.  And when I
pray for you, as my faith says I must, I will also pray for myself; the
hatred I feel slipping into my heart for you and your pal Ed is present,
palapable, and utterly unbecoming a disciple of Jesus.

keely