[Vision2020] NOT interesting...just sad but true

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 10:53:33 PDT 2006

Ed,

You write that you "grew up in extreme poverty for the better part of 18 years while  living at home."  Were you raised in the United States?  Did you have access to basic health care and an uncontaminated water supply?  I'm trying to get an idea of what you consider "extreme poverty".

-Scott

Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:     @font-face {  font-family: Comic Sans MS; } @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; } P.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } LI.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal {  FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman" } A:link {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlink {  COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } A:visited {  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } SPAN.EmailStyle17 {  COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose } DIV.Section1 {  page: Section1 }
  Well, Michael,

 Despite your assumed  intelligence, your allegations are unfounded. "Ignorant?" Okay. "Stupid?"  Whatever. Call names if you like, if it makes you feel better. What irritates  me, is that you are assuming/insinuating that Christian, fundamentalist,  Americans are afforded more life chances than are others. Hogwash!! I will have  you know that I grew up in extreme poverty for the better part of 18 years while  living at home. My parents didn't put me through college and I received the  identical state-sponsored education (and no more) available to every  American. I don't know what race you are (either a minority or a self-loathing,  guilt-ridden White apologist), but my statement is as pure as the air you  breath... Perhaps a bad metaphor, you might be an environmentalist  whacko..

 Have a great  day,

 Ed