[Vision2020] NOT interesting...just sad but true

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 1 08:06:12 PDT 2006

MM

Better include this as a quick caveat. My statement ("But when a white guy celebrates his heritage it's racism. Why is that?"), is the sad reality of how whites are treated in society if they celebrate their heritage. I know it's not racism (when a white guy celebrates his heritage), but the liberals and other races want you to think it is. I do concede, however, that some whites are racists--as are people within every other race. Unfortunately, the phenomena of white guilt haunts a bulk of the white race, so they buy into the racist misnomer, play dead and apologize for the rest of their lives...

now, have a good day,

Ed
  "But when a white guy celebrates his heritage it's racism. Why is that?"

  I have grown convinced that conservative, Christian, fundamentalist, Americans are some of the most ignorant and stupid-given their chances of education-people on the planet.

  Michael Metzler

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com