[Vision2020] NOT interesting...just sad but true

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 1 07:51:04 PDT 2006

MM writes:

"I have grown convinced that conservative, Christian, fundamentalist, Americans are some of the most ignorant and stupid-given their chances of education-people on the planet."

Well, Michael,

Despite your assumed intelligence, your allegations are unfounded. "Ignorant?" Okay. "Stupid?" Whatever. Call names if you like, if it makes you feel better. What irritates me, is that you are assuming/insinuating that Christian, fundamentalist, Americans are afforded more life chances than are others. Hogwash!! I will have you know that I grew up in extreme poverty for the better part of 18 years while living at home. My parents didn't put me through college and I received the identical state-sponsored education (and no more) available to every American. I don't know what race you are (either a minority or a self-loathing, guilt-ridden White apologist), but my statement is as pure as the air you breath... Perhaps a bad metaphor, you might be an environmentalist whacko..

Have a great day,

Ed
  "But when a white guy celebrates his heritage it's racism. Why is that?"

  "I have grown convinced that conservative, Christian, fundamentalist, Americans are some of the most ignorant and stupid-given their chances of education-people on the planet."

  Michael Metzler

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com