[Vision2020] Re: Never Letting Go

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 14:14:00 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/31/2006 1:01:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kerrybecker6924 at hotmail.com writes:

"Just  because you, myself and most others don't follow that line
of thinking  doesn't mean it can't exist.  That is what diversity is all
about.  Different views!  Just because the views are different  than yours
doesn't mean they are wrong.  It's that simple.  I'm  sure you will make it
complicated, but it's not."
The consideration of diverse perspectives is an important way to learn and
grow.  I don't know anyone involved in the zoning or property tax issues  (as
they relate to Anselm House, Logos School, or New St. Andrews) who has
expressed the wish that Doug Wilson et al should be silenced or  removed.  Quite the
contrary.  The more Kirkers write and  talk the happier I am.  I've often
publicly thanked Doug and his pals for  helping me out this way.

Doug Wilson enjoys the same constitutional rights as I do.   I  believe that
constitutional rights go hand in hand with legal  obligations.  And on that
crucial  point Doug has repeatedly  demonstrated that the rules don't apply to
him.

The suggestions implicit in your email, i.e.,  ignore NSA code  violations in
the name of tolerance and appreciation of diversity,   redefines the terms of
the argument while lending encouragement to law  breakers.  Sorry, Kerry
Becker,  some views that are different  from mine, are, in fact, just plain wrong.
 Lying is  wrong, spiritual abuse is wrong, stealing is wrong, defending
slavery under  the guise of godly paternalism is wrong,  ignoring city zoning
codes   is wrong and exploiting the naivete of well meaning people is wrong.

You are right, Kerry Becker, it's not complicated.

Rose Huskey

"First they  ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win." Mahatma  Gandhi