[Vision2020] Re: Never Letting Go

kerry becker kerrybecker6924 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:29:18 PST 2006

Rose,
I agree with what you have said,
" slavery under the guise of godly paternalism is wrong,  ignoring city
zoningcodes  is wrong and exploiting the naivete of well meaning people is
wrong."

Those are complicated things.  However, it is not complicated to accept the
fact that it is every right of those church people to conduct themselves as
they see fit.  I am separating the zoning issue which I have already said
was a legitimate case.

The rest of these endless arguments seem to be different interpretations of
how ourselves/others view the world and why one way is seemingly better than
the other.  That is the 'diversity' I speak of.  Different strokes for
different folks. Live and let live.  That, to me, is uncomplicated.