[Vision2020] The NSA CUP Hearing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 31 14:09:05 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Yes.  That's right.  I have the complete, as in ALL five boring hours, BOA
session in an audio file.

Submit requests now (as the file, even with reduced resolution, amounts to
over 30 megabytes), before it goes platinum.

NSA CUP BOA Session
(MP3 format, 48000 Hz, 320 kbps joint-stereo) 515 megabytes
(WMA format, voice, 11000 Hz, 10 kbps) 35 megabytes

Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

As my digs are located in an R-4 zone, I cannot charge for this stuff.  And
we all know how much backbone the BOA has when it comes to enforcing the
law.

Catcha on the flip-flop, Moscow.

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)