[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Mar 30 23:05:29 PST 2006

Gary Writes:

Respectfully, I think that you and your fellow travelers in the anti-CC gang
must think that the bulk of the community and I just blew in from hay seed
heaven if you think we are going to believe it.

Me:

Gary, I am a member of Christ Church and my pastor is Doug Wilson.  I just
had a meeting recently where I sat by Mike Lawyer, assistant to Doug Wilson,
and enjoyed his company greatly.  If you check my religious parameters, you
will find that I and most posters here are as close as Venus and Mars (check
out Often and Bell at the U of I Library regarding the women in F-16s issue;
Stanford & Pooh Publishers).  And yet, the post you are critiquing is one
that I found very helpful and delightful.  In sum, I think you have, as the
philosophers sometimes say, got your categories a little bit confused.  Just
trying to help.

Michael Metzler