[Vision2020] Atwood Letter Rewritten

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Thu Mar 30 22:55:38 PST 2006

Gary,

Thank you for the prompt reply.  It has always been an honor debating with
Wilson's defenders whether inside the Kirk or out.

Take Care,

Michael

Hello yourself. I really don't think that Ms. Woolf requires much defending
seeing as my attack was so subtle that even I somehow missed it. I have to
admit that I did not pick up on the parody untill after I replied to her
post. I assume it's a real rib tickler for folks such as yourselves but
taken at face value (as I did when replying) it's mearly tedious and mildly
disparaging. As satire, to me it's meaningless.

"Stinkfully arrogant" is a wonderfull phrase but I'm afraid it to holds no
meaning for me with regard to this matter. I detected no neener- neener's
after the BOA meeting and with a CUP there is no "zoning violation." Not
that there ever was, in my lowly opinion.

As to the parking issue, I have gone over, under, and around this matter so
many times I can't bring myself to do it again tonight except to say that
I'm sure it's easier on ones ego to blame a specious parking problem for
ones failure then to look it in the eye. If you think that parking had
anything to do with any of this nonsence then I'm afraid that you have
missed the point.

In closing, please feel free to refer to me as gary should you ever grace me
with your notice in the future. Last time I checked our clans were'nt
fueding.

Regards,

gc